Superior Services is focused on keeping everyone safe.
For our clients as well as ourselves, we would also like to try and maintain some sort of functionality. To maintain social distancing, we are providing exterior services only for our clients. Interior services will be postponed until sometime in the future. Our crew will call you upon arrival. They will address any concerns you have regarding service and then we will electronically bill you for services once they have notified the office of service completion.
The safety and health of our commercial and residential customers, franchisees, their employees, and our communities is of the utmost importance to us.
We are monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) in response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19). Although some of our locations, for the safety of their employees and their communities, have chosen to temporarily suspend service, we exist to serve our communities’ homes and business owners and we are still working hard.
Our teams are increasing preventative measures. We are encouraging employees to:
- – Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- – Use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not readily available
- – Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- – Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- – Put distance between themselves and other people
- – Stay home if feeling sick
- – Clean and disinfect window cleaning equipment and office equipment before use
Dawn dish soap is also used in our cleaning solution, which has been found to be a great disinfectant. In fact, soap has been found to “dissolve the lipid envelope of the virus, thereby inactivating it.”
Our towels are being laundered using the warmest appropriate water setting and being dried completely, in accordance with the recommendations from the CDC.
Here’s how you can help us continue to keep you and our teams healthy and safe:
- – If you would like a free estimate, we’ll be happy to provide you with one with no point-of-contact. We can visit your home or business and email you our estimate.
- – Please let us know in advance if you or anyone in your household or business has known health issues. We will be happy to reschedule your cleaning, if necessary.
- – If your business is closed, please contact our office to discuss modifying your cleaning schedule.
- – We are happily accepting over-the-phone payments to avoid exchanging cash or checks.
- – If you have any additional concerns before your scheduled cleaning, please feel free to reach out to us to discuss them. We’re here to help.
For the latest information about COVID-19, please visit cdc.gov/coronavirus.
We sincerely thank you for your patience as we adjust to this rapidly changing situation. We are still cleaning exterior windows, gutters, and providing roof care. We are proceeding with an abundance of caution to keep you, your family, your employees, your customers, our teams, and our communities healthy and safe.
Let’s all stay optimistic and safe by working together.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
360-417-2950 or 425-742-8365